2008-03-06

Lonely are the Brave (1962) . . .

Man, it sucks to be hated by your coworkers. The legislative committee we work for is being split into six sub-committees. My sub-chairman asked for some specific information and I provided it to him in the most detailed format I could find (published by my old office). We then began discussing an 82 page document line by line. Well, the other chairmen heard what he is doing and now they all want to do it. So, now my whole office has to do a lot of work they never did before and thus they all hate me.

Sometimes being an overachiever sucks.

Remember Sammy Jankis!

2 comments:

Giftie Etcetera said...

Perhaps you should bring cookies to the office. ;)

Beorn said...

This is late, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

As for your co-workers: I guess slackers and gifties don't mix. But cookies DO sound good. Warm oatmeal cookies with raisins. :-)